Thursday, August 10, 2006

May god Blast u........

A School Master from a remote rural area was transferred to a new School in Mumbai. He reported for duty two days after actual date of joining. Consequently was asked for explanation in writing.

Here he goes...

Deer sur,'This is my first vijit to Bombai. If small small mistakes get inside my letter, I ask pardon. Stickly speaking, I wanted to join your school more fastly, but for the following reason, too much time lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. The clerk rejected to give ticket to I and my sun. I put complaint on station master. He said I to go to lady clerk. At first she also rejected.

I then pressed her for long time and at last with great difficulty she gave a birth only to my sun. Anyway I thanked the station master because he was responsible for getting birth of my sun. I hope u will see my hole story and late me first time I am now ending this fastly.

May God blast you!Thank you

***************************************************************************

Bekar ads galore and they remind me of the specimen of a school master as you saw above...

Trying to say something and ending up as saying the contrary...trying to say many things and ending up saying nothing..trying to be everything to every one and ending up being nothing to no one...trying to be...

&*#$ them they are not trying ...they just pretend to be trying... and they mean nothing.....

In the last couple of weeks many ads have managed to irritate me to the core, for simply being 'pretentious and incomprehensible nonsense' ( Thanks to Sir Ogilvy)

Dettol.... for simply refusing to leave that typical mother -son cliche....let me not say more

Dyna soaps for the fact that they are still living in the bygone era where something could simply sell if you parade a celebrity no matter whether she is relevant or not to the product and its positioning..here alas a lousy product with no positioning and a Katrina kaif...I shudder...

Maruthi swift for simply copying the foodball field ad from an old MRF ad....come one guys....there should be some decency even for Cut-copy and Paste...

TVS scooty Pink...even though better than the rest...some execution flaws are there..."Madam" is dreaded by the typical tapori student gang leaders......which college yaaar? I would like to teach there damn it.......

Harpic forever being so moronic, trying to bore people into buying..the more you try to push our heads into the dirty toilets, the more you find us alienated...Roshan abbas or Aman verma doesnt make a difference for me..and neither does the 50-50 comparison using acid in one half and harpic in the other....Demo..comparison..absolute crap...

Cadburys for their obviously low IQ in parading a cow as Radha in a crappy ad which they hope would be a tease and reveal one..it teases yes..but that is it..an excuse of a creativity..and I pity O&M for we have seen their potential in the past..Kya se Kya ho gaya yaarr?....

Thats to name a few....

I am surprised and shocked by the callousness with which this " works" are churn out in an attempt to attract the Indian consumer... such apathy ,such lethargy, such chalta hai attitude deserves a kick in the butt..na na not for the agency... ( they surely deserve it) but given a choice my kick would be to the Brand managers/Marketing managers of the clients who approve such preposterous material....

Let me rest......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails