Tuesday, November 21, 2006

One year of Blogging..!!!

Ram received a parrot for his birthday.

The parrot was fully grown, but with a very bad attitude and worse vocabulary.mmmmmm!!!

Every other word was an expletive; those that weren't expletives were, to say the least, rude.

He tried to change the bird's attitude by constantly saying polite words, playing soft music... anything he could think of. .....Nothing worked........

He yelled at the bird, and the bird got worse. He shook the bird, and the bird got madder and more rude. Finally, in a moment of desperation, he put the parrot in the freezer. For a few moments he heard the bird swearing, squawking, kicking and screaming and then, suddenly, there was absolute quietness. Ram was frightened that he might have actually hurt the bird, and quickly opened the freezer door.
The parrot calmly stepped out onto Ram's extended arm and said, "I'm sorry that I offended you with my language and my actions, and I ask your forgiveness. I will endeavor to correct my behavior".
Ram was astounded at the changes in the bird's attitude and was about to ask what had changed him, when the parrot continued,

"May I ask what the Chicken did?"

****************************************************************

Adformula is ONE year old today...!!!

Am I excited?

With something which I started to vent my thoughts about the business which I love to love and hate- Advertising- souring heights with people reading, laughing, loving, commenting,criticising, ridiculing,appreciating,consoling,encouraging and motivating, now it has become a sort of religion for me....

I am excited.... and you can see it in the new template....

Wherever you are, very many thanks for partaking this feeling...!!!!


Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Harish B said...

Congrats on the first anniversary

you have tickled ,provoked and made me think and more importantly laugh.

wish u Many many happy blogging ahead

Anonymous said...

abhinav here- I hope it is not me 'the heavy weighted boss' amazing work sabu--u surpise and shock me with every new post-- go on and on--

Abhinav saxena
abhiabhi_sax@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

Hello all the best and let this blog become the best.I am sure that the best is yet to come.And mail me soon

sarat
Euro RSCG

Related Posts with Thumbnails