Saturday, March 10, 2007

The fun gun...!!!

25 Training Courses Now Available for Men

1. Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop and sponge
2. Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding
3. Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead
4. Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the bathroom floor? : You CAN Tell the Difference!
5. If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away: Accepting Loss I
6. If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won't Bring It Back: Accepting Loss II
7. Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!
8. Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In
9. Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in
10. Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink
11. Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels!
12. Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!
13. No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves: Knowing the 4 Limitations of Your Kitchenware
14. Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!
15. Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut
16. Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don't Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category or Selecting movies that don't star an action hero
17. Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote
18. "I Could Have Played a Better Game Than That!": Why Women Laugh
19. Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Closet
20. Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed
21. "I Don't Know": Be the First Man to Say It!
22. The petrol gauge in Your Car: Sometimes Empty MEANS Empty
23. Directions: It's Okay to Ask for Them
24. Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime
25. Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It

I guess it is more than enough....it is simply stereotyping..... you may say..but I dont find why you want to argue with me... Did I say that I mean it? Did I say that It is my invention..?

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails