Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Fun Gun!

After checking the best advertisements of 2007. I felt almost similar emotions as Calvin. Substitute genius with genius, homeworks with targets and maths with adverts. you would definitely understand my point ( :) )

I am a misunderstood genius


Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.


Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?


Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.


Last-minute Panic


Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.


Hobbes : What mood is that?


Calvin : Last-minute panic.


On maths and only maths- Thus spoke Calvin


I'm not going to do my maths homework. Look at these unsolved problems. Here's a number in mortal combat with another. One of them is going to get subtracted. But why? What will be left of him?

If I answered these, it would kill the suspense. It would resolve the conflict and turn intriguing possibilities into boring old facts." "I never really thought about the literary possibilities of maths."

"I prefer to savour the mystery."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails